Accredited by the Joint Commission
The Greater New Bedford Community Health/Dental Center wants to provide every patient with good quality health care. It is important that all patients become a partner with the health care providers by taking the following responsibilities:
Provide complete medical information about present health problems, past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications and other matters regarding my health.
- Ask questions about any part of my medical care that I do not understand.
- State concerns about my ability to follow the treatment plan.
- Keep appointments when referred to other physicians.
- Follow medical treatment plans or take responsibility for results if plans not followed.
- Call the Health/Dental Center at least 24 hours in advance if unable to keep scheduled appointment.
- Be courteous and respectful of the rights of other patients and Health/Dental Center staff.
- Respect Health/Dental Center and other persons' property.
- Know and understand my health insurance plan.
- Payment to the Health/Dental Center at the time of service.
- Observe the Health/Dental Center's No Smoking and No Weapons Policy.
- Keep all scheduled appointments. After three repeat missed appointments, a patient may not be allowed to make another appointment at the Health/Dental Center.
Failure to meet these responsibilities may result in my no longer being able to receive services at the Greater New Bedford Community Health/Dental Center.Notice of Privacy PracticeCredit and Collection Policy